4-Ingredient Almond Butter Fudge Filled With Cancer Fighting and Inflammation Reversing Properties
This recipe is ready to kick your carb cravings to the curb, satisfy your sweet tooth, and is filled with two super ingredients!
Almonds are filled with monounsaturated fats that reduce the risk of heart disease. Almonds also lower bad cholesterol within two weeks of regular consumption (together with a healthy diet). Almonds also contain magnesium, which helps relax veins and arteries allowing blood, oxygen, and nutrients to flow smoothly. 
Almonds also decrease after-meal rises in blood sugar, and provide antioxidants to clear out free radicals. When eating high-sugar foods, eating an ounce of almonds (during or after) lowers the amount of absorbed sugar which is what decreases the after-meal sugar rise. 
Almonds help you lose weight! Studies have shown that almond-enriched diets have greater reductions in weight, waistlines, body fat, total body water, and systolic blood pressure. Almonds also lower your risk of weight gain! One study showed participants eating nuts at least two times per week were 31% less likely to gain weight than participants who ate nuts less often. 
Like almonds, coconut oil helps boost your metabolism resulting in regulated weight. Coconut oil contains fats that are easy for our body to digest, meaning that it gives an almost immediate boost of energy and endurance. This increased energy speeds up your metabolic rate. The faster your metabolism is, the more fat you can burn off. You need the good fats to burn the bad ones. 
Coconut oil also aids your immune system and helps to prevent cancer, diabetes, liver disease, and more!
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
Another study found that antioxidants in virgin coconut oil were effective in reducing inflammation in arthritis. The good fats in coconut oil were also found to protect against damage to the colon that is caused by inflammatory diseases of the digestive tract. 
Almond Butter Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup natural, creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil, melted
- ¼ tsp natural vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl until smooth
- Line a square cake pan with parchment paper
- Spread mixture evenly in pan and freeze for several hours (until almost solid)
- Remove from pan and cut into squares
- Transfer squares to plastic bag or airtight container
- Store in freezer
-  Lamarche, B, et al. “Combined Effects Of A Dietary Portfolio Of Plant Sterols, Vegetable Protein, Viscous Fibre And Almonds On LDL Particle Size. – Pubmed – NCBI”. NCBI. N.p., 2004. Web. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15522135
-  Jenkins, David et al. “Almonds Decrease Postprandial Glycemia, Insulinemia, And Oxidative Damage In Healthy Individuals”. The Journal of Nutrition. N.p., 2006. Web. http://jn.nutrition.org/content/136/12/2987.long
-  Bes-Rastrollo, Maira et al. “Nut Consumption And Weight Gain In A Mediterranean Cohort: The SUN Study*”. Wiley Online Library. N.p., 2007. Web. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1038/oby.2007.507/full
-  Vysakh, A, et al. “Polyphenolics Isolated From Virgin Coconut Oil Inhibits Adjuvant Induced Arthritis In Rats Through Antioxidant And Anti-Inflammatory Action. – Pubmed – NCBI”. NCBI. N.p., 2014. Web. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24613207?dopt=Abstract
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Michelle Toole (see all)
- Massive Flu Outbreak? Here’s the REAL Story the Mainstream Media Won’t Touch - January 25, 2018
- Giant ‘Dead Whale’ Is Haunting Reminder of Massive Plastic Pollution Problem - February 7, 2017
- Thousands of Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps Recalled - January 13, 2017