How to Make Avocado Baked Eggs that Boost Brain and Heart Health
Keeping breakfast interesting is a challenge. I often find myself eating the same thing every day and it can (and has) become quite boring. This recipe contains what would usually be found on my breakfast plate but in a new way.
Avocado baked eggs. It’s as simple as it sounds; it’s just baked eggs in avocado. Not only is it an ingenious way to get amazing protein, good fats, and nutrients into your diet, but it keeps you fuller for longer. This recipe is healthy because:
Avocado improves your digestion because it’s so high in fiber. This fiber helps maintain a healthy digestive tract and reduce your risk of colon cancer. It’s also a natural detoxifier. The fiber in avocado promotes regularity which helps eliminate toxins from your colon. This detoxification helps regulate the immune system and reduce inflammation.
Avocado is also great for your heart. The natural plant sterol, beta-sitosterol, helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels which keep your heart happy. Avocados are packed with healthy monounsaturated fats that help to prevent heart disease and certain cancers. Avocados also contain fiber, potassium, vitamin E, folic acid, and magnesium. All of that in one fruit is a great way to keep breakfast simple and healthy.
Eggs are also full of nutrients that keep your heart healthy. The vitamin D found in eggs promote bone health, and prevent osteoporosis and rickets. Eggs are full of protein, vitamin A (which improves vision), vitamin B2 (which helps aid in digestion), vitamin B12 (which helps produce red blood cells), ( and vitamin E (which helps reduce your risk of cancer).
They’re filling too, which keeps you fuller longer. Avocados are full of amazing fats that keep you fuller longer too. Put the two together, and you’ve got a filling, nutritious breakfast.
Avocado Baked Eggs
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Turmeric to taste (optional)
- Cayenne to taste (optional)
- Paprika to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°C (225°C).
- Slice avocado in half and remove the seed (set seed to the side).
- Spoon out some of the avocado to make room for the egg, and press avocado into baking sheet to give it a flat bottom and prevent it from falling over.
- Crack one egg in each half of avocado and add salt and pepper (and any other toppings of your choosing, I like paprika, turmeric, and cayenne).
- Put the baking sheet with avocado halves into the oven and cook until your eggs are done to your liking.
And there you have to, baked eggs in avocado that’ll your tummy happy
Here are a few more avocado recipes to try!
- Mouthwatering Brownies With Avocado & Sweet Potato
- 24 Creamy Avocado Recipes
- Creamy Vegan Pesto Sauce With Avocados
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free
copy of a brand new cookbook called
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Michelle Toole (see all)
- Massive Flu Outbreak? Here’s the REAL Story the Mainstream Media Won’t Touch - January 25, 2018
- Giant ‘Dead Whale’ Is Haunting Reminder of Massive Plastic Pollution Problem - February 7, 2017
- Thousands of Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps Recalled - January 13, 2017