Avocado and Black Bean Salad
The Avocado and Black Bean Salad is a great energy booster. It can also be called the perfect muscle food as its nutrients “travel directly” to the muscles. There is a small percentage of fat stored in this salad, but that won’t cause any problems at all, will it?
To prepare the Avocado Black Bean Salad you’ll need the following:
– a can of rinsed and drained black beans
– 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
– 2 diced avocados
– diced red onions, at least ¼ of a cup
– sliced grape tomato, 1 cup
– chopped cilantro, also ¼ of a cup (like the red onions)
– 1 clove of garlic (if you are not fond of garlic, just ignore it)
– lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper
– 1/2 cup corn
Take two bowls, in one drain and rinse the black beans and mix them with vinegar. In the other bowl, mix the avocado, red onion, the cilantro, corn and the tomato. In a small dish, make a mixture of lime juice and olive oil.
Combine both bowls (the black beans one and the avocado one) together and pour the lime mixture. Mix until they combine evenly and then serve immediately.
Latest posts by Healthy Holistic Living (see all)
- Some tea bags contain frighteningly high pesticide levels. Is your favorite tea one of them? - December 13, 2017
- 45 Things You Should Stop Buying & Start Making At Home - December 13, 2017
- Scientists link Fluoridated Water with ADHD, Obesity and Depression - December 13, 2017
A quick note from our founder
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)→ Get The Free Cookbook