DIY ‘Gin Gin’ Ginger Chews to Treat Nausea, Inflammation, and More
Ginger not only tastes good, it’s also super good for you.
Keeping a few ginger chews in your pocket, or purse can be a fast solution for the following symptoms:
- Treat nausea
- Treat motion sickness
- Treat morning sickness
- Reduce muscle pain
- Reduce soreness
- Reduce Inflammation
- Lower blood sugar
- Improve heart disease risk factors
- Relieve chronic indigestion
- Reduce menstrual pain
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Prevent cancer
- Improve brain function
- Fight infections
So if you’re looking for a way to incorporate more Ginger into your diet to fight any of the above-mentioned illnesses, why not give yourself a sweet treat at the same time?
How, you ask?
Simple, try some “Gin Gin Ginger chews”! They are small, round candies filled with the crispness of ginger, and a powerful satisfying flavor.
DIY Gin Gin Ginger Chews
- 10 Soft Medjool Dates
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Natural Pure Almond Butter
- 5 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Grated Ginger
- 6-12 drops organic ginger essential oil
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Coconut Sugar (Optional)
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- keep blending and scraping until the mixture is smooth and dough-like.
- Line a bowl with saran wrap and scrape ginger chew dough into it.
- Place in the freezer or refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
- Remove ginger chew dough from the refrigerator and roll into preferred shape.
- Place into parchment or saran wrap lined sealed tight container.
- Keep ginger chews in the freezer until ready to enjoy as there are no preservatives in this recipe and this keeps the chews firm.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
Gin Gin ginger chews are a great source of Ginger and they are especially good at curing symptoms of nausea and indigestion. Not only that, but they are easy to carry around in your purse, pocket, or coat. You know…for those just in case scenario’s. For me it’s when flying.
Tell your mom, tell your friends, bring them to work to share. Not only will you be providing a healthy, all natural candy, you will be providing the health benefits that come along with ginger.
Come on, you’ve got to admit, that sounds pretty good.
You don’t have to rely on ginger ale, or gingersnaps to get your ginger-fix.
These ginger chews will not disappoint.
Semwal RB et al. Gingerols and shogaols: Important nutraceutical principles from ginger. Phytochemistry 2015;117:554-68.
Ahmad B et al. A review on pharmacological properties of zingerone (4-(4-Hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-2-butanone). Scientific World Journal. 2015;816364.
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Healthy Holistic Living (see all)
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Properly - February 22, 2018
- Why Krystal Trammell Left Young Living Essential Oils – The Truth Is Out - February 22, 2018
- Should Unhappy Couples Stay Together For The Kids? - February 21, 2018