The turmeric-cauliflower flatbread recipe that fights inflammation and cancer with every bite
This article is shared with permission from our friends at Paleo Hacks.
This low-carb, veggie-packed Cauliflower Turmeric Flatbread is the perfect canvas for a healthy sandwich to grab and go. You can pack it with your favorite fillings and add it to your Paleo lunchbox!
Naturally gluten-free and full of fiber-rich ingredients, this Paleo flatbread is a healthy, easy meal to make. Vitamin C-rich cauliflower teamed with the amazing anti-inflammatory and immunity-boosting properties of turmeric turn it into a real “superfood.” Turmeric also gives this flatbread a lovely orange hue. With just four ingredients, this recipe comes together in a matter of minutes and answers all your sandwich cravings (while still keeping it deliciously grain-free).
The almond meal packs an excellent source of vitamin E, protein and dietary fiber to help keep your digestive system in good shape.
This cauliflower flatbread makes for the perfect low-carb, veggie-fueled lunch with a spread of mashed avocado and sliced tomatoes. You can also enjoy it with homemade almond butter for an easy, sweet breakfast. The best part—once baked, you can slice and store it in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Golden Cauliflower Turmeric Flatbread
This low-carb, veggie-packed flatbread is loaded with turmeric and the perfect canvas for a healthy sandwich to grab and go.
- 2 cups raw riced cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 teaspoons turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients and combine well with a spoon.
- Transfer mixture to the lined baking tray and evenly press it into a rectangle. Make sure the layer is about ½-centimeter thick.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Once baked, cool completely and gently peel the parchment paper from the flatbread.
- Slice flatbread into 8 pieces.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Did you know Bacon & Butter may help burn fat like crazy??
Have you heard of the Ketogenic diet? Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called Bacon and Butter: The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook.
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Paleo Hacks (see all)
- These Avocado Grilled Cauliflower Sandwiches Will Make You Forget Grilled Cheese - March 13, 2018
- 7 Gentle Yoga Moves to Fix Sciatica Pain - March 7, 2018
- 27 Easy Low Carb and Keto Casserole Recipes - January 9, 2018