The turmeric-cauliflower flatbread recipe that fights inflammation and cancer with every bite
This article is shared with permission from our friends at Paleo Hacks.
This low-carb, veggie-packed Cauliflower Turmeric Flatbread is the perfect canvas for a healthy sandwich to grab and go. You can pack it with your favorite fillings and add it to your Paleo lunchbox!
Naturally gluten-free and full of fiber-rich ingredients, this Paleo flatbread is a healthy, easy meal to make. Vitamin C-rich cauliflower teamed with the amazing anti-inflammatory and immunity-boosting properties of turmeric turn it into a real “superfood.” Turmeric also gives this flatbread a lovely orange hue. With just four ingredients, this recipe comes together in a matter of minutes and answers all your sandwich cravings (while still keeping it deliciously grain-free).
The almond meal packs an excellent source of vitamin E, protein and dietary fiber to help keep your digestive system in good shape.
This cauliflower flatbread makes for the perfect low-carb, veggie-fueled lunch with a spread of mashed avocado and sliced tomatoes. You can also enjoy it with homemade almond butter for an easy, sweet breakfast. The best part—once baked, you can slice and store it in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Golden Cauliflower Turmeric Flatbread
This low-carb, veggie-packed flatbread is loaded with turmeric and the perfect canvas for a healthy sandwich to grab and go.
- 2 cups raw riced cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 3 teaspoons turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients and combine well with a spoon.
- Transfer mixture to the lined baking tray and evenly press it into a rectangle. Make sure the layer is about ½-centimeter thick.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Once baked, cool completely and gently peel the parchment paper from the flatbread.
- Slice flatbread into 8 pieces.
Latest posts by Paleo Hacks (see all)
- You’ve Never Tried This: Spaghetti Squash ‘Nests’ Topped with Meatballs (100% Grain-Free) - November 10, 2017
- 3 Worst Foods Possible for Diabetes, Weight Gain and Fat Storage - November 10, 2017
- 7 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Cold Sores - October 27, 2017
A quick note from our founder
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)→ Get The Free Cookbook