Guilt Free Gluten Free Shredded Zucchini Brownies!
By Brandi Monasco
I’m a fan of chocolate and all things sweet. One thing that I cannot pass up is a good brownie. But when you are trying to lose weight and eat healthy, you often have to fight the cravings that come along with it. I had always hoped that my sweet tooth would dissipate, but it never really has.
A chocolate craving got to me one day and in an attempt to make it go away, I picked up this recipe for low-fat Paleo zucchini brownies. I was amazed at how great they tasted and even more amazed at how much healthier they are for you!
These low-fat paleo zucchini brownies have so much more to offer you than the “boxed” brownie mixes. One reason for this is that you are using Stevia instead of sugar. Stevia has no carbohydrates or calories and is believed to have antibacterial and antioxidant properties where sugar does not. You are also getting added nutrients with the applesauce, bananas, zucchini and walnuts.
In this delectable dessert, you are not only getting your vegetables, but you’re getting your fruit too!
- ½ cup applesauce
- 2 small or medium bananas mashed
- 1 ½ tsp of Stevia
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups finely shredded zucchini
- 2 cups coconut flour
- ½ cup walnut pieces
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the applesauce, mashed bananas and Stevia.
- Add vanilla and cocoa and mix together.
- Then add baking soda, salt and zucchini and mix together. Add flour and walnuts and mix together.
- Spread evenly into a prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes until brownies spring back when gently touched.
And there you have it! Enjoy your guilt-free brownies!
Have you made something so delicious before with zucchini? Share your recipe!
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Drew Canole's transformation movement has grown to over 630,000 people, including Celebrities, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, and Development Gurus. He believes first and foremost that a person's health comes from within and through his "Whydentity" process, Drew is able to create healthy and lasting change, both physically and mentally.
Drew has written 3 Amazon Best-Selling Books on the subject of Juicing and Weightloss.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
- The 21 Most Dangerous Foods in the World People Still Insist on Eating - December 22, 2017
- Banana Ginger Smoothie To Help Burn Fat and Boost Your Weight Loss Potential - December 8, 2017
- Coconut Oil is AMAZING, But Only If You Buy the Right Kind: Here’s What to Look For - October 24, 2016