This is a simple and quick breakfast recipe that will get you moving. Pair this with my Wake me up Morning Juice and you will be buzzing for hours!
These simple healthy muffins are perfect for families on the go and kids love them!
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach, finely chopped
- 8 whole free range organic large eggs
- 1 medium organic Vidalia onion finely chopped
- 2 Sweet Red Peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Half an Avocado, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Fresh Goat Feta Cheese finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute spinach, onion and sweet peppers in coconut oil. Place on side to cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk eggs. Add sauteed veggies oregano and salt and pepper; mix well to combine. Make sure to save some of the oregano.
- Prepare a muffin tin with nonstick organic baking spray I use coconut oil. Pour egg mixture evenly into cups. Filling only 3/4 of the way.
- Add avocado and feta cheese to each cup stir gently.
- Sprinkle top with finely chopped oregano.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
- Serve warm or place in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and serve for a quick breakfast or snack.
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!