This is a simple and quick breakfast recipe that will get you moving. Pair this with my Wake me up Morning Juice and you will be buzzing for hours!
These simple healthy muffins are perfect for families on the go and kids love them!
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach, finely chopped
- 8 whole free range organic large eggs
- 1 medium organic Vidalia onion finely chopped
- 2 Sweet Red Peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Half an Avocado, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Fresh Goat Feta Cheese finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute spinach, onion and sweet peppers in coconut oil. Place on side to cool.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk eggs. Add sauteed veggies oregano and salt and pepper; mix well to combine. Make sure to save some of the oregano.
- Prepare a muffin tin with nonstick organic baking spray I use coconut oil. Pour egg mixture evenly into cups. Filling only 3/4 of the way.
- Add avocado and feta cheese to each cup stir gently.
- Sprinkle top with finely chopped oregano.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
- Serve warm or place in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and serve for a quick breakfast or snack.
A quick note from our founder-
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
Empower Yourself with Information (FREE)
In the years running Healthy Holistic Living, I have come to the realization that empowering yourself with information is the key good health. I encourage all of you to take back your power and gain the knowledge you need to live the fullest, healthiest and happiest life possible.
On a monthly basis, I will be updating this list in an effort to provide you with resources to help you along the way. FREE resources! If you sign-up now you will get a reminder email right before the start of each summit!
To Your Health - Michelle