DIY Homemade Flax Seed Hair Gel
Why not try homemade hair gel? Have you ever thought about making your own hair gel? Well I did after reading a few labels. Check out what I found:
- FRAGRANCE -Ecotoxicology, Allergies/immunotoxicity, Irritation (skin, eyes, or lungs), Miscellaneous, Organ system toxicity (non-reproductive)
- LILIAL BUTYLPHENYL METHLYPROPRIONAL– Endocrine disruption, Allergies/immunotoxicity, Organ system toxicity (non-reproductive), Persistence and bioaccumulation, Use restrictions.
- BENZYL SALICYLATE – Ecotoxicology, Endocrine disruption, Allergies/immunotoxicity, Use restrictions
- LIMONENE-Developmental/reproductive toxicity, Ecotoxicology, Allergies/immunotoxicity, Irritation (skin, eyes, or lungs), Use restrictions
- METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE – Ecotoxicology, Allergies/immunotoxicity, Irritation (skin, eyes, or lungs), Neurotoxicity, Use restrictions
- METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE– Cancer, Ecotoxicology, Allergies/immunotoxicity, Irritation (skin, eyes, or lungs), Use restrictions
- TRIETHANOLAMINE– Allergies/immunotoxicity, Contamination concerns (NITROSAMINES-in the presence of nitrosating agents), Organ system toxicity (non-reproductive), Use restrictions
Disturbing isn’t it? And that by no means is the complete list. Check to see what’s in your brand at EWG SKIN DEEP
Now that I have your attention let’s make some hair gel!
What you are going to need for homemade hair gel:
1 Cup of Water 2 Tablespoons of Flax Seed
4 Drops of your Favorite
Bring 1 cup of water to a slow boil. Add flax seed. Let it boil until you start to see it gel and foam on top. Once it starts to gel immediately remove it from the heat. If it boils for too long it will get to thick and you will not be able to strain it. Check to make sure that it is the consistency of hair gel if it is strain it through a fine strain. Let it cool. Add your favorite essential oil. Place in jar in the refrigerator. That’s it!
This is such an easy recipe you will be amazed and by far this is the best darn hair gel I have ever used! Try making your own homemade hair gel today.
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Michelle Toole (see all)
- Massive Flu Outbreak? Here’s the REAL Story the Mainstream Media Won’t Touch - January 25, 2018
- Giant ‘Dead Whale’ Is Haunting Reminder of Massive Plastic Pollution Problem - February 7, 2017
- Thousands of Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps Recalled - January 13, 2017