Juice Raw Garlic Once a Week and This Can Happen to Your Lungs, Skin, and Cholesterol
This article is shared with permission from our friends at fitlife.tv.
WARNING: Don’t try this before kissing (or be sure to take the precautions shared at the end of this post).
I like weird drinks. If the powerful master tonic – the mixture of everything antibiotic – wasn’t enough for you, I have a very simple, incredibly healthy, but perhaps a bit unusual tip for you: GARLIC JUICE.
You read that correctly. I said garlic JUICE!
The Many Benefits of Garlic Juice
Garlic is a popular and easily accessible superspice that is abundant in its incredible healing properties. Garlic keeps you fit, healthy and happy. There are many ways to consume it and a ton of recipes that call for it.
One of the easiest and most potent ways to ingest garlic is by juicing it. Here are some of the reasons why!
- Helps asthma: A mixture of a few drops of garlic juice, honey and a glass of water may help in controlling an asthma attack.
- Balances your cholesterol: Drinking garlic juice can reduce the thickening, hardening and shrinking of arteries.
- Helps coughs and sore throats: Mixing garlic juice and hot water can ease sore throats and coughs. Adding some pomegranate juice is an added bonus with antioxidant benefits.
- Aids hair growth: Apply some garlic juice on your bald spots twice a day and leave it until it dries. You may see results within days.
- Helps insect bites: Use it topically by massaging garlic juice on your bites for instant relief.
- Controls infertility: Drinking a combination of few few drops of garlic juice with warm milk (almond or coconut) may control infertility in women.
- Clears acne and pimples: Apply garlic juice on your skin and leave it for 5 minutes before washing it off to help your acne and pimples.
How To Make And Drink Garlic Juice
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: None
- Bulb of organic garlic
- Coffee filter
- Fine mesh sieve
- Food processor
- First, you need to peel the garlic.
- Add it to your food processor and blend it into a wet paste.
- Put the garlic paste into the mesh sieve over the bowl.
- Press the paste with a spoon to allow the garlic juice to drop into the bowl.
- Filter the garlic juice with a coffee filter.
- Store it in a bottle and keep it refrigerated for future use.
Different ways you can take garlic juice:
- You can simply drink the pure garlic juice directly. Adding water to decrease potency works too.
- You can also combine it with other vegetables, fruits, green juices and smoothies. You can try it with our Organifi Green Juice Powder if you are adventurous.
- You can also substitute whole garlic with garlic juice in your recipes.
- Add a few drops of garlic juice to soups or salad dressings.
- Drizzle garlic juice with some herbs onto your bread.
- Use some garlic juice when steaming, stir-frying, or baking vegetables.
If you are worried about garlic breath, the following tricks can help you:
- Drink some green tea.
- Chew on some parsley.
- Eat spinach.
- Drink some lemon juice or a glass of lemon water.
- Eat raw apples.
Now that you see the amazing benefits of garlic juice and how easy it is to make, it’s time to give it a try! Don’t be scared, your body WILL thank you! Share your experience below.
To help keep your body healthy, don’t forget to visit our Organifi Shop for our Biotic Balance Probiotics for healthy digestion, our Organifi Green Juice Powder to help keep you healthy while living an active and busy life and our coaching packages to get the support you need. Let us know how we can help you further – we are here to support you.
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Drew Canole's transformation movement has grown to over 630,000 people, including Celebrities, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, and Development Gurus. He believes first and foremost that a person's health comes from within and through his "Whydentity" process, Drew is able to create healthy and lasting change, both physically and mentally.
Drew has written 3 Amazon Best-Selling Books on the subject of Juicing and Weightloss.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
- The 21 Most Dangerous Foods in the World People Still Insist on Eating - December 22, 2017
- Banana Ginger Smoothie To Help Burn Fat and Boost Your Weight Loss Potential - December 8, 2017
- Coconut Oil is AMAZING, But Only If You Buy the Right Kind: Here’s What to Look For - October 24, 2016