Stop suffering from neck pain! Do THIS for 2 minutes every day to find quick relief
What If One Simple Exercise Could Rid You Of Nagging Neck & Shoulder Pain?
Performing this simple Thera-Band exercise 2 minutes a day, 5 times a week, will significantly decrease your neck and shoulder pain.
- Assume a staggered stance position.
- Grasp the handles of the Thera-Band tubing and step on the middle of the tubing with your right foot.
- Now lift your arms upward and slightly outward of your body about 30 degrees.
- Keep your elbows bent about 5 degrees.
- Stop at shoulder level, hold and return.
- Make sure to keep your shoulder blades down and avoid shrugging your shoulders and keep your back straight.
- Repeat for 2 minutes once a day for 5 (work) days.
Watch the video below for a demonstration:
Latest posts by Morgan Massage (see all)
- 3 Reflexology Points That Effectively Get Rid of Headaches and Migraines - September 15, 2015
- 4 Steps To Prevent Smartphone Syndrome - May 25, 2015
- Stop suffering from neck pain! Do THIS for 2 minutes every day to find quick relief - May 23, 2015
A quick note from our founder
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)→ Get The Free Cookbook