15 Of The Best On-The-Go Paleo Diet Recipe
Getting in shape takes a lot more than just working out. What you put into your body is truly what you get out. Your diet not only dictates how you feel it also has a massive impact on how you look and how your body performs.
However, if you’re on a strict diet, such as the paleo diet, it can be a bit difficult to get the right foods in while you are on the go. What follows below is the complete guide to paleo recipes for the traveling dieter.
1. Perfect for when you are on the go this baked zucchini chip recipe is high in vitamin C and many other antioxidants. Here’s a quick recipe: http://www.mynaturalfamily.com/recipes/paleo-recipes/curried-baked-zucchini-chips-recipe/
2. If you are in the mood for something a bit more sweet, why not try some baked apple chips. This recipe is fast and super easy to make: http://www.theendlessmeal.com/baked-apple-chips/
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
3. For a delicious treat on the go why not try some toasted coconut butter. This recipe is full of essential vitamins and fats: http://thehealthyfoodie.com/toasted-coconut-butter/
4. Maximize your protein intake with this paleo favorite nut mix. Here is a simple recipe: http://thehealthyfoodie.com/toasted-coconut-butter/
5. If your craving a salty snack this salted almond crisp recipe will satisfy your craving and provide you with the power of protein: http://www.mynaturalfamily.com/recipes/paleo-recipes/paleo-snacks-go/
6. This sinfully good Guacamole deviled egg recipe is perfect travel food for anyone trying to increase their dietary fiber, vitamin K, copper, folate, or vitamin B6 intake. Here’s a quick recipe: http://www.jocooks.com/appetizers/guacamole-deviled-eggs/
7. This crispy sweet potato chip recipe is an excellent on the go paleo snack food. Here is a simple recipe: http://baublesandbakedgoods.blogspot.nl/2013/06/crispy-baked-sweet-potato-chips.html?m=1
8. Kick up your leafy dark greens with a bit of spice. Here is a wonderful spice kale chip recipe you need to try: http://www.thecasualcraftlete.com/2014/05/27/spicy-kale-chips/
9. Don’t settle for store bought granola and nut bars, make your travel a bit more interesting and a lot healthier with this paleo pumpkin spice granola 3 ways recipe: http://fedandfit.com/2013/10/09/paleo-pumpkin-spice-granola-3-ways-nut-free/
10 Make yourself a delightful and simple summer treat that is full of essential vitamins. Here is a step by step recipe to frozen grape-sicles : http://www.withasmileblog.com/2012/02/baby-oh-baby.html
11. If you’re in need of a hearty meal, but often find yourself on go this egg muffins with onion salami recipe is something you should consider adding to your culinary skill set: http://eatdrinkpaleo.com.au/egg-muffins-with-onion-salami-halloumi/
12. This Almond Butter Stuffed Dates Recipe is perfect for the on the go health conscious individual looking to up their vitamin A intake: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Foods-your-organs-crave-for/articleshow/9909598.cms
13. For a blast from the past try out this paleo fruit leather strap recipe. Enjoy it on the go or at home. It’s easy, taste great and above all it’s healthy: http://www.brookes-kitchen.com/2013/08/healthy-fruit-leather-aka-rollups.html
14. Being on a paleo diet does not have to mean giving up on sweet baked good flavors. Here is a super clean paleo friendly apple pie cracker snack you can enjoy anywhere: http://www.healthfulpursuit.com/2013/01/apple-pie-crackers-grain-free-nut-free/
15. This Coconut and ginger energy balls recipe is just as fast and easy to make as it is to eat: http://everylastbite.net/2014/06/30/coconut-ginger-energy-balls/
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Dweayin Abraham (see all)
- 5 Reasons Your Body Is Retaining Too Much Water (and how to stop it) - August 20, 2015
- 12 Nutrient-Dense Lunch Recipes That Will Take Minutes to Prepare - August 20, 2015
- 3 Simple Ways to Give Your Child a Strong Immune System For Life - August 20, 2015