Getting in shape takes a lot more than just working out. What you put into your body is truly what you get out. Your diet not only dictates how you feel it also has a massive impact on how you look and how your body performs.
15 Of The Best On-The-Go Paleo Diet Recipe
However, if you’re on a strict diet, such as the paleo diet, it can be a bit difficult to get the right foods in while you are on the go. What follows below is the complete guide to paleo recipes for the traveling dieter.
1. Perfect for when you are on the go this baked zucchini chip recipe is high in vitamin C and many other antioxidants. Here’s a quick recipe: http://www.mynaturalfamily.com/recipes/paleo-recipes/curried-baked-zucchini-chips-recipe/
2. If you are in the mood for something a bit more sweet, why not try some baked apple chips. This recipe is fast and super easy to make: http://www.theendlessmeal.com/baked-apple-chips/
3. For a delicious treat on the go why not try some toasted coconut butter. This recipe is full of essential vitamins and fats: http://thehealthyfoodie.com/toasted-coconut-butter/
4. Maximize your protein intake with this paleo favorite nut mix. Here is a simple recipe: http://thehealthyfoodie.com/toasted-coconut-butter/
5. If your craving a salty snack this salted almond crisp recipe will satisfy your craving and provide you with the power of protein: http://www.mynaturalfamily.com/recipes/paleo-recipes/paleo-snacks-go/
6. This sinfully good Guacamole deviled egg recipe is perfect travel food for anyone trying to increase their dietary fiber, vitamin K, copper, folate, or vitamin B6 intake. Here’s a quick recipe: http://www.jocooks.com/appetizers/guacamole-deviled-eggs/
7. This crispy sweet potato chip recipe is an excellent on the go paleo snack food. Here is a simple recipe: http://baublesandbakedgoods.blogspot.nl/2013/06/crispy-baked-sweet-potato-chips.html?m=1
8. Kick up your leafy dark greens with a bit of spice. Here is a wonderful spice kale chip recipe you need to try: http://www.thecasualcraftlete.com/2014/05/27/spicy-kale-chips/
9. Don’t settle for store bought granola and nut bars, make your travel a bit more interesting and a lot healthier with this paleo pumpkin spice granola 3 ways recipe: http://fedandfit.com/2013/10/09/paleo-pumpkin-spice-granola-3-ways-nut-free/
10 Make yourself a delightful and simple summer treat that is full of essential vitamins. Here is a step by step recipe to frozen grape-sicles : http://www.withasmileblog.com/2012/02/baby-oh-baby.html
11. If you’re in need of a hearty meal, but often find yourself on go this egg muffins with onion salami recipe is something you should consider adding to your culinary skill set: http://eatdrinkpaleo.com.au/egg-muffins-with-onion-salami-halloumi/
12. This Almond Butter Stuffed Dates Recipe is perfect for the on the go health conscious individual looking to up their vitamin A intake: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Foods-your-organs-crave-for/articleshow/9909598.cms
13. For a blast from the past try out this paleo fruit leather strap recipe. Enjoy it on the go or at home. It’s easy, taste great and above all it’s healthy: http://www.brookes-kitchen.com/2013/08/healthy-fruit-leather-aka-rollups.html
14. Being on a paleo diet does not have to mean giving up on sweet baked good flavors. Here is a super clean paleo friendly apple pie cracker snack you can enjoy anywhere: http://www.healthfulpursuit.com/2013/01/apple-pie-crackers-grain-free-nut-free/
15. This Coconut and ginger energy balls recipe is just as fast and easy to make as it is to eat: http://everylastbite.net/2014/06/30/coconut-ginger-energy-balls/
A quick note from our founder-
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
–> Get The Free Cookbook
Dweayin Abraham is truly one in a million, not only is he a fitness fanatic, he is also an inspirational writer that has dedicated his life to improving the health and well-being of others. His love for writing is surpassed only by his love for creating healthy cuisine; Dweayin spends the majority of his free time traveling and investigating new and interesting healthy food options. Dweayin bring with him 5 years of writing and editing experience and a zest for life that cannot be quantified. Dweayin also brings to the table a never quit attitude, a professional mentality, and a charming smile.
Latest posts by Dweayin Abraham (see all)