Raw Quinoa Cocoa Pops
Do you ever miss sneaking in a bowl of your childhood favorite, sugared, cereal?! I know I do from time to time. As I walk down the cereal isle at the grocery, I often stop at various cereals that take me back in time. “Time Travel! Isle 2!” I am not tempted to buy those high sugared cereals but I won’t deny that they sounds good! Well, for those of you who want to revisit a childhood memory with me, make these Quinoa Cocoa Pops, dish up a big bowl with your favorite nut milk, snuggle up on the couch and turn on the cartoon channel!
Raw Quinoa Cocoa Pops
- 1 cup sprouted dehydrated quinoa grains
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp raw agave nectar
1. 24 hr prep – sprout quinoa to where they grow little tails. (click here on how to sprout) Note: to sprout quinoa you will need to soak it for 8-10 hours and sprout for 2-3 days.
3. Spread the mixture onto a teflex sheet and dehydrate for 4 – 8 hours.
4. Once the mixture is crisp and crunchy, I simply broke it up into small pieces and placed in a bowl
5. Dish yourself up a bowl, add a little nut milk and wa-la! I am coo-coo for Coco Coco Puffs!
Original Recipe from Nouveauraw.com re-posted with permission.
A quick note from our founder-
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)
Empower Yourself with Information (FREE)
In the years running Healthy Holistic Living, I have come to the realization that empowering yourself with information is the key good health. I encourage all of you to take back your power and gain the knowledge you need to live the fullest, healthiest and happiest life possible.
On a monthly basis, I will be updating this list in an effort to provide you with resources to help you along the way. FREE resources! If you sign-up now you will get a reminder email right before the start of each summit!
To Your Health - Michelle
Latest posts by Michelle Toole (see all)
- Lines Out the Door for Nation’s First Organic Drive-Thru Restaurant - June 23, 2016
- Here’s Why Coconut Oil Is Becoming Known As The “Miracle” Dental Bacteria Killer - June 12, 2016
- USDA Introduces Official Non-GMO Label! - June 4, 2016