Raw Quinoa Cocoa Pops
Do you ever miss sneaking in a bowl of your childhood favorite, sugared, cereal?! I know I do from time to time. As I walk down the cereal isle at the grocery, I often stop at various cereals that take me back in time. “Time Travel! Isle 2!” I am not tempted to buy those high sugared cereals but I won’t deny that they sounds good! Well, for those of you who want to revisit a childhood memory with me, make these Quinoa Cocoa Pops, dish up a big bowl with your favorite nut milk, snuggle up on the couch and turn on the cartoon channel!
Raw Quinoa Cocoa Pops
- 1 cup sprouted dehydrated quinoa grains
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp raw agave nectar
1. 24 hr prep – sprout quinoa to where they grow little tails. (click here on how to sprout) Note: to sprout quinoa you will need to soak it for 8-10 hours and sprout for 2-3 days.
3. Spread the mixture onto a teflex sheet and dehydrate for 4 – 8 hours.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!
4. Once the mixture is crisp and crunchy, I simply broke it up into small pieces and placed in a bowl
5. Dish yourself up a bowl, add a little nut milk and wa-la! I am coo-coo for Coco Coco Puffs!
Original Recipe from Nouveauraw.com re-posted with permission.
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Did you know Bacon & Butter may help burn fat like crazy??
Have you heard of the Ketogenic diet? Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called Bacon and Butter: The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook.
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Michelle Toole (see all)
- Massive Flu Outbreak? Here’s the REAL Story the Mainstream Media Won’t Touch - January 25, 2018
- Giant ‘Dead Whale’ Is Haunting Reminder of Massive Plastic Pollution Problem - February 7, 2017
- Thousands of Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps Recalled - January 13, 2017