Do you ever miss sneaking in a bowl of your childhood favorite, sugared, cereal?! I know I do from time to time. As I walk down the cereal isle at the grocery, I often stop at various cereals that take me back in time. “Time Travel! Isle 2!” I am not tempted to buy those high sugared cereals but I won’t deny that they sounds good! Well, for those of you who want to revisit a childhood memory with me, make these Quinoa Cocoa Pops, dish up a big bowl with your favorite nut milk, snuggle up on the couch and turn on the cartoon channel!
Raw Quinoa Cocoa Pops
- 1 cup sprouted dehydrated quinoa grains
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp raw agave nectar
1. 24 hr prep – sprout quinoa to where they grow little tails. (click here on how to sprout) Note: to sprout quinoa you will need to soak it for 8-10 hours and sprout for 2-3 days.
3. Spread the mixture onto a teflex sheet and dehydrate for 4 – 8 hours.
4. Once the mixture is crisp and crunchy, I simply broke it up into small pieces and placed in a bowl
5. Dish yourself up a bowl, add a little nut milk and wa-la! I am coo-coo for Coco Coco Puffs!
Original Recipe from Nouveauraw.com re-posted with permission.
Latest posts by Michelle Toole (see all)
- Supercharge Your Smoothies With These Natural Boosters - March 4, 2015
- This Market Chain Is Finally Offering Non-GMO Pork - March 3, 2015
- Landmark Study Links Pesticides to High Depression Rates - March 3, 2015