(Photo Source: Emas Herbs)
SuperBrain Yoga is a simple, fast, and effective technique used to fuel and sustain the healthy brain which we all need to enjoy a life spanning from infancy into the golden years. SuperBrain Yoga is an ancient technique, re-introduced and supported by the research of Master Choa Kok Sui in his book, ‘Superbrain Yoga’.
The benefits of SuperBrain Yoga touch on the lives of many, both personally and professionally. Physicians, nurses and other health professionals use SuperBrain Yoga to improve health while educators and therapists use it as an intervention to support student success. Athletes, artists and all those in search of a tool to enhance overall brain-body performance include SuperBrain Yoga in their daily improvement plan for a healthier and happier life. Whether young or old, all stages and ages can use SuperBrain Yoga as a simple and effective technique to enhance well being.
A scientific breakthrough has demonstrated conclusively that the human brain can give rise to new brain cells and spawn new neurons to regenerate itself and repair broken circuitry caused by again, damage or disease. Master Choa Kok Sui, the foremost present day authority in utilizing energy or prana in healing, wellness and spirituality, shows us how the Superbrain Yoga can provide the ‘energy fuel’ that can keep our brain fit and functional, and how these can help counter the common mental effects of aging, memory loss, as well as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
According to the book, Superbrain Yoga by Master Chao Kok Sui, a Superbrain Yoga pilot study conducted by doctors in New Jersey with children ages 5-to-9 years of age possessing a variety of neurological disabilities reported the following subjective results:
- The children are more focused and ready to work.
- The children are displaying improved emotional states.
- The child displaying bizarre behaviors appears to have a normal behavior.
- The memory and retention of new information appears to have improved.
- The entire dynamic of the class has improved dramatically.
So how do you practice Superbrain Yoga? Simple, just follow the directions below:
- Connect your tongue to your palate.
- Face East
- The left arm must be inside and the right arm must be outside (over the left arm).
- Inhale while squatting down and exhale while standing up.
- You thumbs should be touching the front part of your earlobes, index fingers behind the earlobes.
- Perform the exercise 14-21 times, once or twice a day.
Check out this video:
Latest posts by Michelle Toole (see all)
- Thousands of Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps Recalled - January 13, 2017
- Stores Are Pulling Nutella After Report Links It To Cancer - January 1, 2017
- This Is Why You Absolutely Need To Stop Wearing Shoes In Your House - December 27, 2016
A quick note from our founder
Over the past year, my friend Dave at PaleoHacks has been working on a secret cookbook with world-renowned Le Cordon Bleu chef Peter Servold.
Well, today this new this new incredible Paleo Cookbook is finally available to be shipped right to your door for FREE
That’s right — as a special launch promotion, we’re offering our brand new Paleo fat loss cookbook to you for free (Chef Pete lost 60 lbs using these recipes!) — All you have to do is just cover a small shipping cost (international shipping is a bit more).
Get your FREE copy of Paleo Eats Here. (Grab this today, because we only ordered a small batch of these cookbooks for this freebie promotion, and they will sell out FAST!)→ Get The Free Cookbook