12 Warning Signs That You Are Dealing With An Evil Person
Most people are essentially good. Even if they make mistakes or even do some unintentional harm, deep inside, they are good. If you are looking hard enough, you can find the good in most.
However, some people seem to be different. They may want to destroy anything good they see in others and have ill wishes for them. They may be evil.
How can you spot these evil people to protect yourself from them and their negativity?
Check Out These 12 Warning Signs:
- Denying reality. They have twisted ideas and interpretations. They always seem to see something else that’s not reality.
- Twisting facts. They can be manipulative and present alternative facts to twist reality in their favor.
- Withholding information. They hide the truth and lie. However, they deny it, and try to make you feel guilty.
- Misleading people. They twist the truth in order to make you feel vulnerable, afraid, hated, or incompetent. Misleading and guilt-tripping you are their secret weapons.
- Lying constantly. You can never believe what they say. It’s all lies.
- Remorselessness. They want to destroy others. They will likely treat you like garbage, but will never feel sorry or express empathy for you.
- Avoiding responsibility. They do whatever they please without taking responsibility for their actions. They never apologize for their mistakes or even feel sorry.
- Manipulating. They are master manipulators, always a step ahead of you.
- Fair-weather friends. They may seem to be friendly at times, however, there is always a hidden meaning. You cannot expect true support.
- Stealing your life. It is always about them. When they know that you are busy, have an important event or a deadline, they become demanding or distract you to mess with your plans.
- Leading double lives. They may show one face to you, and a different face to others. They may change faces. You can never know their true personality.
- Control freaks. They want to control everything completely.
Reading this list, you may think that these are qualities many people possess. It is true that anyone can possess some of these characteristics. You may recognize one or two at some level in yourself or in your loved ones. However, if you can recognize all of these qualities and maybe some other negative qualities and intentions in someone, you know that you need to stay away from a person.
Respect and love yourself. Get out of a relationship with a person possessing these qualities. Surround yourself with loving friendships and positivity instead.
Have you ever known someone possessing all these qualities? How were you able to leave the relationship? Share your experiences in the comments, and share this article to raise awareness.
Written by Kat Gal
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
- Chemical Found In Vape Flavors Linked To Irreversible Condition ‘Popcorn Lung’ - December 5, 2018
- Pharma Billionaire Arrested On Charges Of Bribing Doctors To Prescribe Opioid Painkillers - November 23, 2018
- 10 Products Linked to Cancer That Are Hiding In Almost Every Home - November 15, 2018
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!