7 Warning Signs That Your Magnesium Chloride Levels Are Dangerously Low (And How to Fix It)
Magnesium is a very important mineral that is responsible for various health functions, including blood pressure, heart health, and neurological functions.
Becoming deficient in magnesium is not difficult, even if you are eating a relatively healthy diet. You may be eating magnesium-rich foods, such as leafy greens, fruits, nuts, seeds, and legumes, yet still not meeting your needs. Our soils are depleted, therefore, most of our foods are as well. Certain medical conditions can also lead to malabsorption. Supplementation with magnesium is necessary for most people along with eating a healthy diet.
Symptoms Of Magnesium Deficiency Include:
- Muscle spasms: Muscle spasms can happen for a variety of reasons, but magnesium and potassium deficiencies are the most common causes.
- Dizziness: Feeling dizzy regularly can indicate a magnesium deficiency.
- Noise sensitivity: Magnesium deficiency can make everything seem louder and less tolerable.
- Chronic tiredness: Lack of energy is one of the major signs of magnesium deficiency.
- Anxiety, confusion, and panic attacks: Magnesium deficiency can lead to neurological distress.
- Sleep problems: Magnesium deficiency can cause problems with the regulation of your circadian cycle, sleep cycle, and melatonin production.
- High blood pressure: Magnesium deficiency can affect your blood pressure.
Eating a healthy diet rich in greens, veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds, legumes and beans and taking a high-quality magnesium supplement can reduce these uncomfortable symptoms, better your health, and promote overall well-being.
Do you take magnesium supplements? How have you benefited from them? Share your experiences in the comments, we would love to hear from you.
Written by Kat Gal
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!