Advice Of Old Women For All 25-Year-Old Girls About The Regrets In Their Life
Listening to the older generations can be powerful. They have so much wisdom to pass on.
Being a woman is difficult. At least half of all women feel moderately or extremely stressed. A shocking 40 percent feels like they are close to burning out. There is much pressure to be the perfect woman: to have the perfect look, career, family, social life and more. There is more and more pressure to do more, be more, and give more.
This ‘more, more, more’ perfectionist attitude is damaging to our mental and physical health.
In fact, when older women are asked what their regrets are in life, it often has nothing to do with being more perfect or measuring up to more expectation, but more so about not daring to go for their dreams.
Words From The Older Generations
When older women were asked to complete the sentence “If I were a young woman now…” their answers included:
- What I wouldn’t give for 5 more minutes on the dance floor while my legs were still strong enough to carry me.
- This isn’t about stopping a fight for equality.
- I’d give myself the time to indulge in the things that I now understand are the most important.
- What I wouldn’t give to extend children goodnight kisses instead of moaning about having to get up early in the morning.
- If I had my time again I wouldn’t create a “to do” list, I’d created “to don’t do” list.
If you are a younger woman, listen to the advice of the older generation:
- Be more present
- Relax, breathe, and let go
- Go after your dreams
- Be kind to yourself and others
- Follow your heart
- Spend more time being, not doing
- Appreciate life’s precious moments
Remember, you don’t have to be a young woman to follow this advice. At any age and gender, you can learn from this wisdom. It is never too late to change your life and live it to the fullest.
If you are an older woman, what advice would you give to the younger generation? If you are a younger woman, what changes will you make after listening to these words of advice? Share you answers in the comments, we would love to hear from you.
Written by Kat Gal
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
- Women Who Smoke Weed Have Higher IQ’s Than Those Who Don’t - December 12, 2018
- Chemical Found In Vape Flavors Linked To Irreversible Condition ‘Popcorn Lung’ - December 5, 2018
- Pharma Billionaire Arrested On Charges Of Bribing Doctors To Prescribe Opioid Painkillers - November 23, 2018
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!