Thanks to one of Healthy Holistic Living.com’s readers I have a new favorite salad dressing! this tastes wonderful and it’s medicinal to boot!
Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Dressing
- 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra light/ extra virgin olive oil
Put all ingredients, as listed in to a glass jar or shaker bottle with a tight fitting lid. Shake well!! Pour and toss over your favorite salad greens. I make this every night for my family’s dinner salad. It is a favorite in our home.
Note: If you prefer a thicker dressing put all the ingredients in a blender with 1/2 an avocado – blend well. Simple, now you have a creamy anti-inflammatory dressing.