At Healthy Holistic Living we search the web for great health content and recipes to share with you. This article is shared with permission from our friends at FitLife.tv.
By Anthony Cocco
This gateway juice will have you hooked before you can say “Merry Christmas!”
With Christmas coming up, I want to share with you the juice my friends have coined as “Christmas Morning in Your Mouth!”
No joke… this deliciousness is refreshing and comes with a boost of joy! This juice will rock your socks and have you coming back for seconds. If you don’t believe me, try it for yourself. It’s quick, simple and perfect to give to those who are wary of juicing.
I recently made a batch and brought it to my office. I walked around the halls with mason jars and asked if anyone wanted to try some Christmas Morning. Sure, there were a few who did doubt, but the overwhelming consensus was a positive “yes!”
This juice is a great conversation starter and an opportunity to talk about juicing. I mean, come on, if someone asked you if you wanted Christmas Morning, what would you say? Yes? No…?
Give it a try and share it with others this holiday season. What can be better than sharing the gift of juicing?
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 fuji apples
- 3 carrots
- Dash of cinnamon
- Note: Can also add nutmeg for taste
- Process all ingredients through a juicer and enjoy!
The health benefits of these awesome ingredients:
- Sweet Potato: Rich in vitamin A and C, manganese, copper and B vitamins.
- Apple: Provides vitamin C, antioxidants, blood sugar regulation and cardiovascular benefits.
- Carrot: Contains vitamin A, biotin, vitamin K and antioxidants.
- Cinnamon: Is antimicrobial, high in manganese and helps with blood sugar regulation.
We would love to hear about your thoughts in the comments below. Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and just as Drew says, we’re in this together!