If you are a fan of both coffee and chocolate you’re going to love this easy truffle recipe. More often than not people look to chocolate as a cheat snack they choose to eat once in a while. Well you don’t have to worry about that anymore.
Following this recipe will ensure that you get the proper energy boost you may be looking for. It’s also great for satisfying the chocolate and coffee cravings you may be experiencing. This easy truffle recipe is gluten free, vegan, and guilt free.
All of the ingredients are plant-based, and all natural, which are easy to find in any local health food store. These truffles are a great source of energy for both pre-workout routines and post-workout routines.
Feel free to experiment with the ingredients as well. There are many healthy substitutes that can compliment your taste buds. For the sake of this recipe we will be working with these ingredients, all of which are proven to be very good for your health one way or another.
The most important part of this easy truffle recipe is that you have fun. Enjoy the process; this is a great way to relieve stress and tension as well so keep that in mind.
Your interchangeable ingredients
– 1/3 cup of raw cocoa nubs
– 1 tablespoon of chia seeds to add protein and omega-3s
– 1 teaspoon of ground coffee beans, or extract
– ¼ cup of blackstrap molasses, maple syrup or raw honey
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, which is optional
-1 cup of raw cashews
– ½ teaspoon of maca powder, which is also optional, but highly recommended
These are the wonderful ingredients you will need to make the best, energy-boosting, truffles you have ever tasted. Now were going to move on the preparation part of the process. Follow these steps appropriately to get the best results.
Preparation for you new easy truffle recipe
1. Blend all your ingredients in a food processor, or blender, until the dough begins to form. This should take roughly 5 minutes.
2. Scoop out a teaspoon of the dough and form a 2” ball with your hands. You can then roll the ball over the remaining cocoa nibs for garnish. Don’t be afraid to use coconut flakes if you would like, or any other creative garnish ideas you may have. Just make sure they are healthy ideas!
3. Complete rolling out all the teaspoon balls. Then refrigerate the truffles for a few minutes so that they harden. If you are not going to be consuming the right away you should leave them in the fridge, just so that they stay fresh.
This wonderful and easy truffle recipe is great for providing your body with the necessary energy it needs to have a productive day. Not to mention that they taste great too. Once again don’t be afraid to experiment and make your own personal batch. But you definitely can’t go wrong with this delicious coffee and chocolate recipe truffle recipe.