Garlicky Parmesan Zucchini Bake Is Perfect for Clean Eating Style
It’s zucchini season.
Looking at the plethora of images of large zucchinis online and the number of zucchini overflowing our garden, I am starting to believe that zucchini could end world hunger.
Jokes asides, if you have endless amounts of zucchini like I do, you are probably on the lookout for delicious new zucchini recipes. You might love zucchini bread, but sometimes you just need some variety and something a little more wholesome.
I have good news for you. This Parmesan Zucchini Bake is absolutely delicious, healthy, and satisfying. It is so gorgeous that you can use it on a special day, like a birthday celebration, or simply brighten up a regular day with it. It is perfect for Sunday brunch or lunch or dinner on any day too.
This recipe is enough for 4, which makes a perfect meal for a family or two meals for the week for a busy couple. Double the amount if you are meal planning and cooking ahead for your family.
Parmesan Zucchini Bake
- 4 medium zucchini, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 2 fresh garlic cloves
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese, shredded (vegans can use vegan parmesan or ground pine nuts or ground cauliflower seeds instead or skip this)
- 1.5 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp dry basil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees F.
- In a glass bowl, stir all ingredients.
- Pour everything into a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy fresh.
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. Share this recipe with your zucchini lover friends. Share your experiences in the comments, we would love to hear your stories.
Written by Kat Gal
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
- Women Who Smoke Weed Have Higher IQ’s Than Those Who Don’t - December 12, 2018
- Chemical Found In Vape Flavors Linked To Irreversible Condition ‘Popcorn Lung’ - December 5, 2018
- Pharma Billionaire Arrested On Charges Of Bribing Doctors To Prescribe Opioid Painkillers - November 23, 2018
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!