It’s zucchini season.
Looking at the plethora of images of large zucchinis online and the number of zucchini overflowing our garden, I am starting to believe that zucchini could end world hunger.
Jokes asides, if you have endless amounts of zucchini like I do, you are probably on the lookout for delicious new zucchini recipes. You might love zucchini bread, but sometimes you just need some variety and something a little more wholesome.
I have good news for you. This Parmesan Zucchini Bake is absolutely delicious, healthy, and satisfying. It is so gorgeous that you can use it on a special day, like a birthday celebration, or simply brighten up a regular day with it. It is perfect for Sunday brunch or lunch or dinner on any day too.
This recipe is enough for 4, which makes a perfect meal for a family or two meals for the week for a busy couple. Double the amount if you are meal planning and cooking ahead for your family.
Parmesan Zucchini Bake
- 4 medium zucchini, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 2 fresh garlic cloves
- ¼ cup of parmesan cheese, shredded (vegans can use vegan parmesan or ground pine nuts or ground cauliflower seeds instead or skip this)
- 1.5 tsp dry Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp dry basil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees F.
- In a glass bowl, stir all ingredients.
- Pour everything into a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy fresh.
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. Share this recipe with your zucchini lover friends. Share your experiences in the comments, we would love to hear your stories.
Written by Kat Gal