Experts Share Testimonials On Chemtrails, Heavy Metal Contamination
Troy Phillipson, a naturopath at Abundant Life Wellness Center in Milwaukee, routinely sends out hair samples for analysis. One startling thing he has noticed is the increasing levels of aluminum the labs are sending back. (And you’re all well aware of the dire health risks of aluminum exposure.)
“I believe it is time to get angry,” Phillipson says. “If being sprayed by brain-damaging aluminum does not make us angry, I might ask, just what will make us angry?”
So, what’s Phillipson concerned about? Chemtrails.
The Mount Shasta, California Rally to End Chemtrails
On July 15, 2014, an incredibly important event took place in northern California which carried that exact sentiment. Can you recall what happened on that day? If not, that’s all right, we’ll tell you. But, if you care about your world and have questions about chemtrails, knowing about this landmark day is important.
Over 400 citizens rallied through the streets to the Shasta County Supervisors chambers, setting a record for the highest attendance ever. Representing that group was 10 experts from different industries with the purpose of giving voice to one major concern:
There is, in fact, a very dire heavy metal contamination and ultraviolet radiation issue across the Shasta County region (and the world).
Experts Who Presented at the Shasta County Rally
- Dane Wigington (Lead Researchers and Administration for GeoengineeringWatch.org)
- Iraja Sivadas (Member, Union of Concerned Scientists)
- Allan Buckmann (Former Military Meteorologist, Fish and Game Biologist)
- Francis Mangles (35-Year U.S. Forest Services Biologist)
- Jeff Nelson (Former Commercial Airline Pilot)
- Russ Lazuka (Former Commercial Airline Pilot)
- Hamid Rabiee (Neurologist)
- Frank Livolsi (Doctor and Pilot)
- Mark McCandlish (Former Defense Industry Technician)
- Steven Davis (Doctor of Chiropractic and Certified Traditional Naturopath)
In spite of knowing how severe this chemical problem is, the presenters and audience alike all acted with the utmost respect. And, thanks to their clear and concise cases, the entire panel of district attorneys voted unanimously to investigate heavy metal contamination! (You can find the entire hour-long discussion here or watch the condensed 15-minute one below.)
“We have a contamination issue that is a danger to the public,” begins Wigington…
“They say they have a lot of science,” said discussion supervisor Pam Giacomoni. “They presented us a lot of information and I think it’s important for us to have that public discussion.”
So, What Can You Do About Chemtrails and Heavy Metal Contamination?
Holding a placard is good, but it can only get you so far. According to Phillipson, there are four very practical ways you can start to make real change.
- Educate yourself! It’s too easy to fight from behind a screen, so try and get engaged with real people face to face.
- Test your own water! Testing samples of pond water or rainfall for aluminum content is one way to see if you’re truly at-risk.
- Don’t be silent! Spreading the word to everyone you know is key, especially your senator and congressmen.
- Create a local citizens’ watch group! Getting active in legal and political areas will not only give you credibility, but the opportunity to connect with others spur on change.
Big names like Chuck Norris have been getting increasingly more airtime, especially on the topic of chemtrails and other environmental issues. One of the biggest reasons why is because the environmental problems have become personal ones. How will you stand up?
Editor’s Note: We want to acknowledge that the featured image associated with this article has been edited from its original form as an illustrative tool.
 Phillipson, T. (n.d.). Chemtrails Pose Serious and Increasing Health Risks to U.S. Citizens. Retrieved April 10, 2018, from http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chemtrails-pose-serious-and-increasing-health-risks-to-u-s-citizens/
 Wigington, D. (n.d.). Geoengineering Investigation Demanded By Numerous Experts. Retrieved April 10, 2018, from http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-investigation-demanded-by-shasta-county-residents/
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!