With a society that is so heavily focus on their health and overall fitness, it is only fitting that we discuss puffy eye bags and excess water weight. Have you ever looked in the mirror and been displeased with what you see? Well, I have and frankly I’m tired of it.
What Can You Do?
The lack of sleep and excess water weight has left me looking and feeling like garbage. But there is a way to get rid of those feelings and the excess weight. There are vegetables out there that can personally help your figure improve. What that means is you will feel better and in turn look even better.
Fighting off bloating can be a serious task. It’s all about what you are eating, and believe it or not there are vegetables out there that can actually relieve your body of bloating.
I’m here to introduce to you a great alternative salad that has been created to specifically remove those bags under your eyes. This salad will also help relieve your gut of any bloating that is ruining your figure.
Your Very Own Asparagus Hazelnut Salad
– 1-juiced lemon
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– Black pepper
– 2 bunches of asparagus, they can be steamed or grilled
– 1/3 cup of raw hazelnuts
– ¼ cup of manchego, which is hard sheep’s milk cheese, make sure it is freshly shredded
– 2 tablespoons of fresh honey
– A pinch of sea salt
– ½ lemon zest
- While you steam or grill your asparagus, toast the hazelnuts in a dry pan on medium or low for about 10 minutes. The remove the heat from the pan and chop the toasted hazelnuts however you please.
- Chop up your steamed or grilled asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
- Put together your dressing by whisking together the lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, sea salt and black pepper.
- Combine all the dressing with the asparagus and mix it all together well.
- Top the asparagus with shredded manchego and chopped hazelnuts.
These ingredients can serve up to 2 people. If you would like to serve more people just alter the ingredients list accordingly. It should take you roughly 20 minutes total to finish the salad completely.
It Looks Good and Tastes Even Better
Enjoy this salad as an entrée or as an appetizer, regardless I guarantee you that it will be tasty. Surprise your loved ones with this salad next time you are looking to eat healthy. It may seem daunting but trust me its very good for your health and simply delicious.
Try your best to use organic ingredients. This will ensure that you maximize the health benefits you are looking for. Also remember this is great for getting rid of bags under your eyes and excess water weight.
So next time you’re not feeling so sexy and want to depuff your eyes and lose water weight, whip this together and record how you feel afterwards. This will prove not only to everyone else but also to you the benefits this asparagus salad brings to the table.