At Healthy Holistic Living, we search the web for great health news to share with you. This article is shared with permission from our friends at FitLife.tv.
By: Linsday Sibson
I’m inquisitive and curious by nature. Do you ever look at something and think, “HOW the heck does that work?” ME TOO – every day!
My body is one of the things I question the most. After all, it’s a miraculous vessel that gives you life!
Your body is a complex network of systems.
These systems work together to help sustain your life, provide you with energy and keep you living a happy and healthy life. However, when you develop symptoms of pain, illness, or disease – it is your body’s way of telling you “red alert! red alert!” and that something isn’t functioning properly.
One of the most important systems in your body is the lymphatic system.
Let’s take a closer look at why your lymphatic system in the secret to staying healthy.
Your Lymphatic System: What Is It?
- A network of tissues and organs that help your body get rid of toxins, waste and other unwanted elements (think of it as the “sewer system” of your body).
- Its primary function is to transport lymph, a fluid containing infection-fighting white blood cells, throughout your body.
- You have hundreds of lymph nodes throughout your body!
- Your tonsils, adenoids, spleen and thymus are all part of your lymphatic system.
The Lymphatic System: 7 Signs Yours is In Danger
Your Lymphatic System: How to Keep it Flowing with a Lymph Nodes Drain
When it comes to a lymph nodes drain, you’ve got to look at your physical health and diet.
- Exercise: Movement is great for your lymph nodes.
- Eat A Healthier Diet: Consume plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits. This keeps your lymphatic system clean (along with the rest of your body).
- Drink Water: It helps your lymphatic system and other organs function properly.
- AVOID: Sugary drinks and sweets. These items overwork your system.
- Cleanse: Try this 3 Day lymphatic cleanse to keep you healthy all year long
In addition to the lymph nodes drain above, you can watch this 6 minute video to learn 11 Ways To Reduce Inflammation, Improve Your Immunity and Cleanse Your Lymphatic System.
Knowledge is power. The more you know about your body, the healthier you can be! Share this knowledge with your family and friends now!