Lynn Stratton is a freelance writer and independent investigative reporter, and she also runs http://foodindustrysecrets.blogspot.com. She lives in St. Petersburg.
“There are a lot of secrets out there that ‘they’ don’t want you to know, and they affect your health and well-being. I plan to do all I can to share that information with you.” Lynn Stratton
- Passing the Buckyball: How Nanotechnology Is Entering Our Food Supply
- Is it Real, Or Is it Senomyx? How New Flavor Technology Tinkers with Our Tastebuds
- The Skinny on Fat-Free: Why You May Be Better Off with the Real Thing
- A Matter of Taste- Our Bodies Perception of Artificial Sweeteners
- A Many Splenda’d Thing – The Rise of Artificial Sweeteners
- Pesticides and Our Health – Casting Our Fate to the Wind
- The Scent of Danger in the Air
- Just Say No to Nano
- Reconciling the Facts on Separation Anxiety
- Vets and Vaccines: The Untold Story
- Rendering Unto Cesar
- The Hidden Dangers in Your Children’s Food
- The Spin on Aspartame
- Vaccinate Early, and Often!
- Child’s Play Can Be Harmful to Their Health
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!