Mix This with Orange Juice to Flush Nicotine Out of Your Body
By Abbey Ryan
Quitting a smoking habit is hard. Many try and subsequently fail. Others try, succeed, and later relapse. A lucky few manage to eliminate the habit altogether. Of those, many turn to vapes, pipes, marijuana, or cigars to appease the smoking urge. Perhaps you’ve tried the quitting-cold-turkey method, the nicotine patch, and even hypnosis; all to no avail.
But have you tried cream of tartar and orange juice?
Why should I quit smoking?
Millions of people around the world smoke, and they have for generations. It’s no news today that smoking is a health risk of wildly varying degrees. Every time someone takes a puff from their cigarette, they increase their risk of lung disease, heart disease, asthma attacks, and an untold amount of different cancers.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention states that, “Cigarette smoking harms nearly every organ of the body” (1). Currently, smoking is the leading preventable cause of death in the U.S. This one bad habit causes more deaths every year than human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), illegal drug use, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries, and firearm-related incidents combined (1). More than 10 times as many U.S. citizens have died prematurely from smoking cigarettes than those who have died in all wars fought by the U.S. Smoking causes approximately 90% of all lung cancer deaths (1).
Why cream of tartar?
So if you’ve tried all other quitting-smoking habits without success, try mixing cream of tartar—a common baking ingredient—with a glass of orange juice. The reason this works is because cream of tartar flushes the nicotine out of your body faster than the substance would naturally leave your system (2). Additionally, the combination of cream of tartar and orange juice significantly changes the actual taste of nicotine, making it entirely undesirable (2). The two together restore essential vitamins to your body. So the next time you’re craving a cigarette, mix up a glass of orange juice and half a teaspoon of cream of tartar to drink instead!
Cream of tartar benefits
Beyond aiding your body in ridding itself of nicotine, cream of tartar actually has many health benefits! Consider the following list:
- It fights acne. Cream of tartar has a lot of acidic properties which help clear your skin and relieve acne. While you shouldn’t apply it directly to your skin, drinking it in water or orange juice can significantly reduce your acne.
- It kills bacteria.
- It helps lower blood pressure. 100 grams of cream of tartar contains a total of 16,600 milligrams of potassium, so if you suffer from high blood pressure due to a potassium deficiency, then consuming cream of tartar can help. Try mixing a teaspoon in water to drink every night before bed.
So, if you’ve tried quitting your smoking habit before without any luck, try this technique. There have been remarkable results showing that this method truly helps. Worst case scenario, it will completely flush the nicotine from your last cigarette out of your body, help clear up your acne, and decrease your blood pressure – all of which are huge benefits to your body’s function. What’s wrong with that?
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2018). Health effects of cigarette smoking. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov
- Providr (2017). Mix this with orange juice to flush nicotine out of your body. Retrieved from https://www.providr.com
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Jenna Barrington (see all)
- 5 Common Triggers Of Autoimmune Disease Most People Don’t Even Think About - August 14, 2018
- Research Says Magic Mushrooms Actually Turn Off Part Of The Brain That Causes Depression - August 14, 2018
- Screens Are Killing Your Eyeballs, And Now We Know How - August 14, 2018