This Bath Can Soothe Skin Problems, Arthritic Joint Pain, and Muscle Cramps
Due to many recent scientific studies, we are more alert about the importance of body detoxification. Just like a car needing a routine oil change, our bodies need to be relieved of overburdening toxins. Though our bodies discharge waste products daily, not all of them are excreted. There are always remnants of unabsorbed nutrients that turn into toxins overtime. It’s absolutely essential to eliminate built up toxins. Accumulated toxins will cause headaches, fatigue and various chronic diseases.
The DIY detox bath
- Handful of Epsom salts
- 1/2 C of Baking soda
- 10 drops of Essential oil (where to find)
Some essential oils to use:
Lavender – Calming and relaxing
Grapefruit – Uplifting
Peppermint – Fatigue
Cedarwood – Depression
Chamomile & Rosemary – Headache
- Add ingredients while drawing your hot bath.
- Relax and soak for 15-20 minutes so your body can sweat, detox and absorb all of the nutrients.
- Rinse off with a cool shower.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water before, during and after your bath to aid in the detoxification process.
Article originally posted on Livingtraditionally.com republished with permission.
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Michelle Toole (see all)
- Massive Flu Outbreak? Here’s the REAL Story the Mainstream Media Won’t Touch - January 25, 2018
- Giant ‘Dead Whale’ Is Haunting Reminder of Massive Plastic Pollution Problem - February 7, 2017
- Thousands of Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps Recalled - January 13, 2017