The creamy, no-bake coffee cheesecake bars that can replace your cup of joe
This article is shared with permission from our friends at paleohacks.com.
These coffee cheesecake bars are about to become your new dessert obsession!
Calling all coffee lovers: these sweet treats are packed with your favorite beverage! I’m a big fan of adding coffee to baked goods. It gives them a deep, intense flavor and for this recipe, any coffee works well — so feel free to use your favorite beans.
The best part is these raw coffee cheesecake bars are packed with good-for-you ingredients so you can have your “cheesecake” and eat it too.
There’s zero baking required, making them a cinch to whip up. You do have two steps involved – one for the crust and one for the filling, but it’s all easily done in the blender. Just blend, transfer to a baking pan to harden, pop in the refrigerator, and you’ve got decadent coffee “cheesecakes”!
No-Bake Coffee Cheesecake Bars
Calling all coffee lovers! These coffee cheesecake bars are about to become your new dessert obsession.
For the Crust:
- 1 ½ cups raw pecans
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Filling:
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews, soaked in water 2-3 hours
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup brewed coffee, chilled
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Topping:
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- Place cashews in a large bowl and fill with water to soften 2-3 hours.
- Drain water from cashews. Set aside.
To Make the Crust:
- Combine all ingredients for the crust in a food processor or high-speed blender. Process on high until fully combined. It will form a ball when it’s ready.
- Line a 9×5 meatloaf pan with parchment paper, allowing the paper to hang over the edges of the pan for easy removal.
- Transfer the crust mixture to the pan and spread into an even layer. Place in the refrigerator.
To Make the Filling:
- Clean your blender or food processor, then add cheesecake ingredients. Process on high until creamy.
- Remove crust from refrigerator and evenly top with “cheesecake” filling. Sprinkle on cacao nibs.
- Place the pan in the freezer 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and gently lift the cheesecake out of the pan with the parchment paper. Place on a hard surface to slice into 12 bars.
- Note: You may need to let them thaw a bit prior to slicing.
Here are two more delicious recipes to fulfill your sweets cravings:
Latest posts by Paleo Hacks (see all)
- These Avocado Grilled Cauliflower Sandwiches Will Make You Forget Grilled Cheese - March 13, 2018
- 7 Gentle Yoga Moves to Fix Sciatica Pain - March 7, 2018
- 27 Easy Low Carb and Keto Casserole Recipes - January 9, 2018
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!