This article is shared with permission from our friends at paleohacks.com.
These coffee cheesecake bars are about to become your new dessert obsession!
Calling all coffee lovers: these sweet treats are packed with your favorite beverage! I’m a big fan of adding coffee to baked goods. It gives them a deep, intense flavor and for this recipe, any coffee works well — so feel free to use your favorite beans.
The best part is these raw coffee cheesecake bars are packed with good-for-you ingredients so you can have your “cheesecake” and eat it too.
There’s zero baking required, making them a cinch to whip up. You do have two steps involved – one for the crust and one for the filling, but it’s all easily done in the blender. Just blend, transfer to a baking pan to harden, pop in the refrigerator, and you’ve got decadent coffee “cheesecakes”!
No-Bake Coffee Cheesecake Bars
Calling all coffee lovers! These coffee cheesecake bars are about to become your new dessert obsession.
For the Crust:
- 1 ½ cups raw pecans
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Filling:
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews, soaked in water 2-3 hours
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup brewed coffee, chilled
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Topping:
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- Place cashews in a large bowl and fill with water to soften 2-3 hours.
- Drain water from cashews. Set aside.
To Make the Crust:
- Combine all ingredients for the crust in a food processor or high-speed blender. Process on high until fully combined. It will form a ball when it’s ready.
- Line a 9×5 meatloaf pan with parchment paper, allowing the paper to hang over the edges of the pan for easy removal.
- Transfer the crust mixture to the pan and spread into an even layer. Place in the refrigerator.
To Make the Filling:
- Clean your blender or food processor, then add cheesecake ingredients. Process on high until creamy.
- Remove crust from refrigerator and evenly top with “cheesecake” filling. Sprinkle on cacao nibs.
- Place the pan in the freezer 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and gently lift the cheesecake out of the pan with the parchment paper. Place on a hard surface to slice into 12 bars.
- Note: You may need to let them thaw a bit prior to slicing.
Here are two more delicious recipes to fulfill your sweets cravings: