(Photo Source: Emas Herbs)
SuperBrain Yoga is a simple, fast, and effective technique used to fuel and sustain the healthy brain which we all need to enjoy a life spanning from infancy into the golden years. SuperBrain Yoga is an ancient technique, re-introduced and supported by the research of Master Choa Kok Sui in his book, ‘Superbrain Yoga’.
The benefits of SuperBrain Yoga touch on the lives of many, both personally and professionally. Physicians, nurses and other health professionals use SuperBrain Yoga to improve health while educators and therapists use it as an intervention to support student success. Athletes, artists and all those in search of a tool to enhance overall brain-body performance include SuperBrain Yoga in their daily improvement plan for a healthier and happier life. Whether young or old, all stages and ages can use SuperBrain Yoga as a simple and effective technique to enhance well being.
A scientific breakthrough has demonstrated conclusively that the human brain can give rise to new brain cells and spawn new neurons to regenerate itself and repair broken circuitry caused by again, damage or disease. Master Choa Kok Sui, the foremost present day authority in utilizing energy or prana in healing, wellness and spirituality, shows us how the Superbrain Yoga can provide the ‘energy fuel’ that can keep our brain fit and functional, and how these can help counter the common mental effects of aging, memory loss, as well as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
According to the book, Superbrain Yoga by Master Chao Kok Sui, a Superbrain Yoga pilot study conducted by doctors in New Jersey with children ages 5-to-9 years of age possessing a variety of neurological disabilities reported the following subjective results:
- The children are more focused and ready to work.
- The children are displaying improved emotional states.
- The child displaying bizarre behaviors appears to have a normal behavior.
- The memory and retention of new information appears to have improved.
- The entire dynamic of the class has improved dramatically.
So how do you practice Superbrain Yoga? Simple, just follow the directions below:
- Connect your tongue to your palate.
- Face East
- The left arm must be inside and the right arm must be outside (over the left arm).
- Inhale while squatting down and exhale while standing up.
- You thumbs should be touching the front part of your earlobes, index fingers behind the earlobes.
- Perform the exercise 14-21 times, once or twice a day.
Check out this video:
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Michelle Toole (see all)
- Massive Flu Outbreak? Here’s the REAL Story the Mainstream Media Won’t Touch - January 25, 2018
- Giant ‘Dead Whale’ Is Haunting Reminder of Massive Plastic Pollution Problem - February 7, 2017
- Thousands of Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps Recalled - January 13, 2017