The Truth About Energy Drinks
Energy drinks are a $9 billion a year business, but what are they doing to your health?
France & Denmark have banned Red Bull from the country.
RED BULL – slow death. Do NOT drink this drink anymore!
Pay attention…read and watch everything.
Red Bull was created to stimulate the brains in people who are subjected to great physical force and in stress coma and never to be consumed like an innocent drink or soda pop.
Red Bull is the energizer drink that is commercialized world-wide with its slogan: “It increases endurance, awakens the concentration capacity and the speed of reaction, offers more energy and improves the mood. All this can be found in a can of Red Bull, the power drink of the millennium”.
Red Bull has managed to arrive in almost 100 countries worldwide. The Red Bull logo is targeted at young people and sportsmen, two attractive segments that have been captivated by the stimulus that the drink provides.
It was created by Dietrich Mateschitz, an industrialist of Austrian origin who discovered the drink by chance. It happened during a business trip to Hong Kong , when he was working at a factory that manufactured toothbrushes.
The liquid, based on a formula that contained caffeine and taurine, caused a rage in that country. Imagine the grand success of this drink in Europe where the product still did not exist, besides it was a superb opportunity to become an entrepreneur.
France and Denmark have just prohibited it as a cocktail of death, due to its vitamin components mixed with Glucuronolactone – a highly-dangerous chemical, which was developed by the United States Department of Defense during the sixties to stimulate the moral of the troops based in Vietnam, which acted like a hallucinogenic drug that calmed the stress of the war.
But their effects in the organism were so devastating, that it was discontinued, because of the high index of cases of migraines, cerebral tumors and diseases of the liver that was evident in the soldiers who consumed it.
And in spite of it, in the can of Red Bull you can still find as one of its components: Glucuronolactone, categorized medically as a stimulant. But what it does not say on the can of Red Bull are the consequences of its consumption, and that has forced a series of warnings…
1. It is dangerous to take it if you do not engage in physical exercise afterwards, since its energizing function accelerates the heart rate and can cause a sudden attack.
2. You run the risk of undergoing a cerebral hemorrhage, because Red Bull contains components that dilute the blood so that the heart utilizes less energy to pump the blood, and thus be able to deliver physical force with less effort being exerted.
3. It is prohibited to mix Red Bull with alcohol, because the mixture turns the drink into a ” Deadly Bomb ” that attacks the liver directly, causing the affected area never to regenerate anymore.
4. One of the main components of Red Bull is the B12 vitamin, used in medicine to recover patients who are in a coma ; from here the hypertension and the state of excitement which is experienced after taking it, as if you were in a drunken state.
5. The regular consumption of Red Bull triggers off symptoms in the form of a series of irreversible nervous and neuronal diseases.
Conclusion: It is a drink that should be prohibited in the entire world as when it is mixed with alcohol it creates a time bomb for the human body, mainly between innocent adolescents and adults with little experience.
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Gregg Prescott (see all)
- 16 Organic Antibiotics And Antibacterials That Should Be In Every Home! - April 23, 2015
- Your Feng Shui Birth Element - January 2, 2015
- Physical Pains And Their Metaphysical Meanings - January 1, 2015