Woman Struggling to Mount Horse Gets a Surprise From The Impatient Animal
Are you a horse lover? I think that sometimes we take for granted how smart these animals actually are. They are paying attention more than we’d like to admit! This woman got a funny surprise from her beloved horse while she was trying- unsuccessfully- to mount him one day. Take a look at this video and see what happens after a determined owner and impatient horse spend a few minutes together!
You saw it right! This funny horse decided to take matters into his own…hooves…when his owner couldn’t get on him. I imagine it was uncomfortable to have the women try again and again to get up on him unsuccessfully. Whether or not he was annoyed, he sure did something about it! This woman must have been quite surprised to see her prized mount bow down in order to help her get up. She reacted quickly though, grabbing his neck firmly and allowing his momentum to lift her off the ground and onto his back.
Horses Are Smarter Than We Think
Horses are sometimes dismissed as less intelligent animals, but when you really get to know them, you begin to understand how intuitive and smart they are. Horses are paying attention to us, even if we don’t realize it. And they can learn all kinds of tricks. Have you ever seen a showjumping horse show? Or a dressage show? Or watched a trick horse at the circus? They are such magnificent animals that deserve our respect and love.
Benefits of Owning A Horse
It turns out that owning a horse isn’t just fun, it’s also good for you! Horses can help you to:
- Get more fresh air, sunlight, and exercise. When you own a horse you probably spend more time outside than most people. You have a great motivator to go outside and take a ride. You also have to go outside and be active in order to care for your horse.
- Boost confidence and self-esteem. There’s something special about having a personal connection with such a large animal. Horses can help us feel connected and also decrease loneliness. And through constant riding and learning horsemanship, we boost our confidence and self-esteem.
- Meet new people. When you have a horse, especially if you start going to shows, rodeos, or 4H events, you have an opportunity to meet new people and make new connections. Owning a horse can be great for your social life.
- Learn responsibility and commitment. Horses teach us responsibility. When you are taking care of a living animal, you can’t just take a day off without consequences. Horses need our daily attention and care. In order to keep them healthy and also to build a relationship with them, we have to be committed to them long-term.
Well, I’m convinced! Horses are amazing animals. Do you own a horse? Has anything funny ever happened while with them that made you laugh? Share your story below!
with high-quality content that is research-based, well thought out and designed to create positive impact. When she is not writing, Jenna loves spending time with her daughter and their golden retriever exploring the outdoors, eating at Asian restaurants, doing martial arts, or drinking milkshakes while watching comedies. If you want to reach Jenna personally you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Jenna Barrington (see all)
- Can Turmeric Help With Cancer Prevention? - December 4, 2018
- Why Is The Child In Hands Of The Beggar Always Sleeping? - October 23, 2018
- Woman Struggling to Mount Horse Gets a Surprise From The Impatient Animal - October 19, 2018
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!