No Added Sugar, No Grains, Easy and Amazing Paleo Banana Bread
We all like a dessert, but we all don’t have the pleasure of eating it. Whether it be a food allergy or a weight problem fear no more, this banana bread will have you drooling.
Most people love banana bread; it is a food staple in the homes of many, but some people simply cannot eat it. This bread is sugar-free, grain-free, and easy to make. It is wonderful toasted for breakfast, or simply as a delicious dessert. This is something you will feel good about giving to your family. All you need is a few ingredients, so grab them and let’s get to it!
- 8 Very ripe bananas, Mashed
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 8 Organic eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut flour, this is a must!
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup organic dark chocolate chips you can add nuts as well if you like
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl, and mix until well combined.
- Pour the ingredients into 2 lightly greased pans, I use coconut oil to grease the pans, but you can use whatever you like.
- Bake for around 45-60 minutes or until the center is set, and the top is golden. Enjoy!
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about losing weight eating Bacon and Butter? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Bacon and Butter Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Michelle Toole (see all)
- Massive Flu Outbreak? Here’s the REAL Story the Mainstream Media Won’t Touch - January 25, 2018
- Giant ‘Dead Whale’ Is Haunting Reminder of Massive Plastic Pollution Problem - February 7, 2017
- Thousands of Himalayan Rock Salt Lamps Recalled - January 13, 2017