Feeling Any of These Symptoms More Than Twice a Week May Be A Sign Of Ovarian Cancer
This article is shared with permission from our friends at Medical Daily.
According to the American Cancer Society, ovarian cancer ranks fifth in cancer deaths among women in the U.S. It is a cancer of the female reproductive system, and the average American woman has about a one in 75 chance of developing it in her lifetime. Though treatable, early diagnosis results in the best recovery.
10 Early Ovarian Cancer Symptoms
Here are some of the early symptoms of the disease.
In its early stages, ovarian cancer usually doesn’t cause many symptoms, but if it does, they can easily be mistaken for another, less serious condition. According to the American Cancer Society, early symptoms of ovarian cancer may include:
- Abdominal swelling or bloating
- Pelvic pressure or abdominal pain
- Difficulty eating or feeling full quickly
- Urinary symptoms, such as having to go more often or more urgently
Less common early symptoms of ovarian cancer may include:
- Back pain
- Pain during sex
- Menstrual irregularities
However, the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance reports that the number and frequency of symptoms are more important than the symptoms themselves when its comes to early cancer diagnosis. For example, according to the American Cancer Society, if a woman has one or more of these symptoms 12 times a month, she should consult a doctor.
Get your Free copy of The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This free cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy!GET YOUR FREE COOKBOOK!
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled that can develop on the ovaries. Though these cysts are quite common during a woman’s childbearing years, for post-menopausal women, the cysts could be due to ovarian cancer. Early signs of ovarian cysts may include:
- Pelvic pain
- Pain shortly before or after beginning your period
- Pressure, swelling or pain in the abdomen
- A dull ache in the lower back and thighs
- Difficulty emptying your bladder
- Pain during sex
- Abnormal bleeding
- Nausea or vomiting
Still, experts agree that the best way to diagnosis early ovarian cancer are regular pelvic exams conducted by a doctor.
- Ovarian Cancer Risk Nearly Doubles In Women Who Douche: New Study: Read Here
- Talcum Powder May Cause Ovarian Cancer If Regularly Applied To Genitals And Sanitary Napkins: Read Here
A Quick Note from Our Founder
Have you been curious about the Ketogenic Diet? You're not alone!
Going "Keto" has helped so many of my friends drop weight and keep it off.
And it's the perfect time to try it because right now you can get a free copy of a brand new cookbook called The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
This cookbook is jampacked with 148 delicious ketogenic recipes that will help you burn fat like crazy. Even stubborn belly and thigh fat won't stand a chance because your body will have NO CHOICE but to burn that fat for fuel!
If you've struggled to get rid of stubborn fat, you owe it to yourself to test-drive the keto diet and see how effective it really is. It’ll be easy once you have this free cookbook…
HURRY, this FREE offer won’t last long!
Latest posts by Medical Daily (see all)
- Getting Annoyed by Chewing Noises is a Genuine Psychiatric Disorder - February 20, 2018
- 5 Early Warning Signs of a Child With Mental Health Problems - February 15, 2018
- Eleven Cancer Signs Mostly Ignored by Women… - December 15, 2017